|Map Type||Small, Non-looping|
The Nexus consists of a grassy field surrounded by fir trees in front of the shrine. The gate and the stairs from the Knoll have disappeared. The weather seems to be pleasant and one can hear the sounds of cicadas. The Buddhist manji, also seen on the altar, marks four paths from the grass from the middle of the field. These paths lead to four doors that serve as gateways to four different spirit worlds:
- The gray door in the top-left leads to Clock Work World.
- The blue door in the top-right leads to the Snowy Streets.
- The green door in the bottom-left leads to Green World.
- The brown door in the bottom-right leads to the Playground.
All Prayers are found from exploring these spirit worlds.
After collecting all 12 prayers, a ghostly figure will appear in the Nexus. The figure is called "Her" in the game files. She orders you to "leave." If Fluorette wakes up and enters the spirit world again, "Her" will be gone and will not return.
- Originally, the bottom-left door lead to the Macabre World. In version 0.03, this area was removed from the game and replaced by Green World.