Dolls, Sad Jellyfish
Doll House is an area accessible from Tesla Garden.
Upon entering the doll house, Urotsuki is confronted by a dark hallway leading up to the next room, the western half of which is filled with a maze of white pillars and white flowering bushes. In the center of the maze is a black object that appears to be a fountain. Equipping the Chainsaw effect will make Sad Jellyfish appear in a walled off area above the fountain. Exiting the maze to the east are the doll house dolls, each with a crown upon its head. The path east of this room leads to the Cat Cemetery.
The dolls will react to a variety of effects:
- Equipping the Chainsaw will cause cracks to appear in the dolls' face, albeit they cannot be attacked.
- Equipping the Glasses will reveal that the dolls are moving as a result of strings attached to them.
- Equipping the Grave effect will cause all the dolls' head to vanish while the dolls themselves will stop moving.
- They will react as usual to the Crossing effect.
- The Nexus → Red Streetlight World → Gray Road → Serene Docks → Underwater Forest → Stony Buildings → Sugar Road → Graffiti City → Tesla Garden → Doll House
After visiting the Industrial Waterfront once: