|Red Streetlight World
Red Streetlight World is one of the main areas accessible from The Nexus.
The world is dark and filled with red streetlights, some of which have more than one lamp on them. These multi-lamped posts serve as portals to other areas. Also, the streetlight serving as the portal to and from The Nexus is notably shorter than the other streetlights.
- There is a streetlight with two lamps on its right side and one lamp on its left side that can be found by travelling southeast from the entrance. This streetlight, when interacted with, takes you to Monochrome Street.
- Southwest of the Monochrome Street entrance, you can find a streetlight whose light is flickering, which takes you to the Hot Air Balloon World.
- A streetlight with an elongated arm can be found by traveling further southeast from the entrance, which will take you to the Red Rock Caves.
- By traveling west and slightly south of the elongated streetlight will bring you to a streetlight whose base appears to be tightly coiled, making it much shorter. This streetlight will take you to Mossy Stone Area.
- If you travel due south of the streetlight with two lamps on its right side and one lamp on its left, you'll encounter a streetlight with three lamps on its right side and one lamp on its left side. This streetlight will take you to the Magnet Room.
- A streetlight with one lamp on both its left side and its right side can be found by heading south from the streetlight with the elongated arm. This streetlight will take you to the Red City.
- Traveling due east of the entrance will bring you to a streetlight with four lamps on its left side. This streetlight teleports you to the Gray Road.
- By traveling southeast from the streetlight with four lamps on its left side, or east from the streetlight with one lamp on the left and two on the right, you will encounter a streetlight with three lamps on the left side and two on the right side, flanked by two ordinary streetlights with just one lamp each, that will take you to the Bridged Swamp Islands.
- Further east of the lamp to Bridged Swamp Islands is two streetlights forming an arc, where going between them leads to Bleeding Heads Garden.
- Southeast of the streetlight arc is a long streetlight with a small one protruding right near the ground, leading to Amorphous Maroon Space.
- Right below the Gray Road streetlight, there's another streetlight that is curved to the right, leading to Dark Bunker upon interaction.
- If you travel northwest from the main entrance, you will hit the rim of a large circle of streetlights. Odorika can be found in the center of this circle. A full-screen event can be triggered by interacting with Odorika while the Maiko effect is equipped.
- To the immediate left of Odorika's circle is a broken lamppost, which will take you to Knife World upon interaction.
- Moving around the area is a small walking lamppost that continuously walks to the left in a straight line. It will take the player to the Ephemeral Barrens when interacted with.
- To the east of the Magnet Room lamppost is a lamppost with two lights on its left side, which lead to Port City when interacted with.
- To the south there are multiple streetlights combined with a space in the middle, passing through them takes you to Reef Maze.
Eldritch Streetlight Zone
Directly east of the Bridged Swamp Islands connection is an invisible tile. Stepping onto the tile will bring you to a secret sub-area that is similar in appearance at first glance, though the gong in the background is much lower-pitched and ominous sounding.
By going directly north, you can a giant cluster of streetlights in the shape of a human ribcage adorned with insect wings amongst giant clusters of streetlights in tight-knit, cubic spirals. Following a trail of flickering streetlights will bring you to another, gigantic streetlight bunched together in massive, gnarled clusters with rapidly flickering lightbulbs. You can return to the main area by passing through an archway of twisted streetlights.
- The Nexus → Red Streetlight World
- The background of this world may resemble Giygas, the final boss of EarthBound.