persistant_slow (No. 437B)
The area serves as a hub between Yumebako's worlds, having 6 buttons that represent connections that need to be unlocked from the opposite side. As of right now, only 5 of the connections are functional:
- The top left button displays a level crossing and leads to the Rice Field.
- The middle left button displays a knife and leads to the Knife World.
- The middle right button displays a flower pot and leads to the Planter Passage.
- The bottom left button displays a heart and leads to the Lonely Home.
- The bottom right button displays a no entry sign and leads to the Submerged Signs World.
If the connection has not been unlocked, the button would be darker instead and display a "pause" symbol. Interacting with it plays a sound effect.
Going up the pathway instead will lead to a dead end with a server on the other side. The server has blue lights on its sides, which light up depending on which connections you have unlocked.
- The Nexus → Blue Eyes World → Flowerpot Outlands → Planter Passage → Somber Establishment → Submerged Signs World → Server Hub
- The Nexus → Blue Eyes World → Flowerpot Outlands → Gray Memory → Lonely Home → Graveyard of Repentance → Haniwa Hollow → Rice Field → Server Hub
- The Nexus → Urotsuki's Dream Apartments → Sugar Road → Sea of Trees → Lonely Home → Graveyard of Repentance → Haniwa Hollow → Rice Field → Server Hub
- In the ChipSet for this area, there are images of the server lighting up and splitting in half, so it's possible that it would be used for a connection in the future.