WP #209 & #224
|Neon Sea Monster
The Neon Sea is a deeply buried area accessible from the Tesla Garden.
The Neon Sea is a small, horizontally-looping underwater area filled with bioluminescent marine life, including jellyfish, coral, sea pens, and seaweed. Every half-second, there is a 1/500 chance that a sea monster will swim through the foreground. Seeing this creature will unlock Wallpaper #209.
Attempting to return to Tesla Garden will lead to an isolated aquarium featuring various creatures that bear resemblance to the sea monster. Southeast of the entrance is another small building surrounded by green corals with a door to Marina's House.
Taking the green ladder at the bottom of the area will lead to a series of narrow paths connected by ladders, with neon cubes resembling those in the Square Ruins. One of the cubes has a doorway, and inside is a room constructed of these cubes with a small couch and a bed. Continuing down the paths will bring you past a skull, perhaps of a sea monster, then to a doorway leading to the Viridian Wetlands.
Marina's house (浅瀬の家, Asase no Ie, Shoal's House) is a colorful bedroom where you can find a green-haired girl named Marina. When the lights are on, interacting with her will take Urotsuki to the Blue Cactus Islands. Switching off the lights will alter Marina's appearance and reveal a door that will lead back to the Neon Sea. The right door will lead to the Lost Shoal regardless of whether the lights are on or off.
- The Nexus → Red Streetlight World → Gray Road → Serene Docks → Underwater Forest → Stony Buildings → Sugar Road → Graffiti City → Tesla Garden → Neon Sea
- The Nexus → Red Streetlight World → Gray Road → Serene Docks → Underwater Forest → Stony Buildings → Sugar Road → Graffiti City → Blue Cactus Islands → Neon Sea
- The Nexus → Urotsuki's Dream Apartments → Sugar Road → Chaos Exhibition → Underground Laboratory → Tesla Garden → Neon Sea
- The Nexus → Urotsuki's Dream Apartments → Sugar Road → Graffiti City → Blue Cactus Islands → Neon Sea
- The Nexus → Ornamental Plains → Drains Theater → Negative Space → Crimson Labyrinth → Ancient Crypt → Entropy Dungeon → Aureate Clockworks → Monolith Jungle → Twilight Park → Lost Shoal → Neon Sea
After visiting the Industrial Waterfront once:
- Although the area appears to be underwater, the Eyeball Bomb effect can be used, and Urotsuki will be unable to swim while the Penguin effect is equipped.
- Before version 0.113, this area had a connection to an isolated area of the Square Ruins with a couch and a bed on top of a cube, which served as a connection to the Viridian Wetlands. This connection was only available if the Square Ruins was entered from Cosmic World at least once. This room may be seen in the current path to the Viridian Wetlands.
- Before version 0.113, a connection to the Hidden Shoal was found in Marina's House.